0wn3d

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2004, 02:46 PM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
dude now that I watch that thing...holy crap. I have seen a couple pride fights. The tito loss and what not. Man I don't know if I can watch another one for some time.

I mean you could tell the black dude was over matched speed wise but he held his own in the first round...probably even won it..despite the cut eye.

But in round 2..holy isht. That's nuts.

I mean props to that dude. Took a strait shot to the face and stayed on his feet...and didn't get knocked out. I have a damn strong jaw and have taken some shots...including getting my cheek bone cracked and stood up to it. but that crap would have had me out for the count.

the scary thing is that when you watch these fights..the fighters are thinking of nothing but killing the other guy. I mean they knock the guy out and then jump on them and start to beat them more until they are interupted. That's the scary part. I mean if you're hurt you can still at least defend a little. but when you're knocked out...you could easily be killed.

The knee that put him down for good was just...well...damn. it was one of the most solid knees to the chin i have ever seen.

but the guy is a savage..soon as they brought him too he tried to stand up.

Has he announced his retirement yet?
Old 11-08-2004, 04:15 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Corvette Z51
Hehe, Wanderlei Silva WHACKED Quinton "Rampage" Jackson