****ing Tres Amigoes!! live in San Mateo? dont go there!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2006, 09:44 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: R.I.P 03 aspen white wrx
oh really?

fantastic
Old 04-19-2006, 09:46 PM
I <3 White Girls

Car Info: E92 M3, E70, F32, E21
Originally Posted by zumnwrx
oh really?

fantastic
call me during the day tomorrow, I got a story you'll love
Old 04-19-2006, 10:54 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: R.I.P 03 aspen white wrx
OH REALLY!

hehe... if its not about kimi loving me long time you know ill have to kill you
so make it good
TIA
Old 04-19-2006, 11:27 PM

Car Info: 2003 WRX
Originally Posted by c32c7
Bay Area has no REAL Mexican restaurants that are good anyways. Roberto's/Albertos/Alibertos, etc Taco Shops in Socal pwn anything here.
No way man...we got plenty of taqueria's down here in sunnyvale/mountain view that easily compares to Roberto's. Not knocking Roberto's or the like...I always gotta hit it up when I'm down there, but sometimes I really miss the simple carnitas tacos at my local taqueria.
Old 04-19-2006, 11:27 PM

Car Info: Subaru?
Originally Posted by wrxguy
Man just go up to a taco truck, they have the best burritos and tortas
i second, third, and forth this statement. taco trucks are cheap and taste better than resturants. i still havent tasted a burrito better than the ones at the "Tacos El Gordo" truck on internation in oakland.

sorta going off on a tangent here, but places like "Gordos" on solano ave berkeley make me angry... "Gordos" is a rip off and bland tasting. only people who refuse to give a truck a chance still like gordos. did i mention i love burrito trucks!!
Old 04-19-2006, 11:36 PM

Car Info: 1990 turbo miata
aw sorry to hear that, couldnt believe it when u said it tonight at the meet... hopefully u get ur money back so we can trade exhaust!
Old 04-19-2006, 11:51 PM

Car Info: 03 Silver WRX
Crap!! I eat there once in a while...always paid cash though. Also eat at Poncho Villa...

Thanks for the heads up!!
Old 04-20-2006, 12:16 AM

Car Info: 14 Mazda3 sGT, SOLD 12/26: 00 2.5RS Sedan
Hey Walter, I really hope you get your money back and have this resolved ASAP. A friend of mine got his bank account number (and presumebly routing number too) jacked from his school's bookstore when he wrote a check out to pay for his books. Then he was notified that a check number was used that was nowhere near the number he wrote his check out for. He figured he knew where the source of the problem since it was the only check he's written to anyone in the past several months was to pay for his books at the bookstore. Too bad, I heard Tres Amigos was a decent restaurant (outside of stealing CC#'s -_-). I normally try to stick with cash when I eat out, but I do sometimes use the debit or charge card. This stuff does happen, so I opted to have some kind of identity theft protection of some kind for a simpler piece of mind. Still though, I'm not invincible to bullsh*t like that. It only means it's harder for people to get away with stealing my stuff. =/ *sigh*

Originally Posted by WRXakaBooSTi
i second, third, and forth this statement. taco trucks are cheap and taste better than resturants. i still havent tasted a burrito better than the ones at the "Tacos El Gordo" truck on internation in oakland.

sorta going off on a tangent here, but places like "Gordos" on solano ave berkeley make me angry... "Gordos" is a rip off and bland tasting. only people who refuse to give a truck a chance still like gordos. did i mention i love burrito trucks!!
Taco trucks off International in Oakland are full of win. I went to Sinaloa for fish tacos one time (and their regular meat stuff is great too) and Mi Grullense (in the Goodwill parking lot) for some godly pastor tacos. I live in San Leandro and from time to time I'd trek there for some good eats. Sorry to go off topic.
Old 04-20-2006, 12:18 AM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
No profanity in the subject lines!!!
Old 04-20-2006, 12:20 AM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
K, just read it... Damn man, thats insane. Screw that place... But dont worry, you'll get your money back.
Old 04-20-2006, 08:03 AM

Car Info: 2016 Red WRX
Bay Area has no REAL Mexican restaurants that are good anyways. Roberto's/Albertos/Alibertos, etc Taco Shops in Socal pwn anything here.
WORD UP! I took me 5+ years to finally find a Albertos up here in Norcal after moving back from socal. Coincidentally i found 1 just this past weekend. unfortunately its in Stockton.
Old 04-20-2006, 08:42 AM
Yeah, You've Probably Never Heard Of Me.

Car Info: 345/30/19s
Originally Posted by Imprezer
Blame the singing bush...
El Guapo strikes again!! :rotfl:

Old 04-20-2006, 09:09 AM

Car Info: 04 STi
Bummer dude! I lost my atm/debt card once a few years ago and over $400 was racked up at numerous gas stations and Kmart (BOA quickly reimbursed me) Since you notified the bank so quickly, you will def. get your funds back.

I work for a bank and I hear about comprimised atm/debt cards happening alot now days...I use one myself but Im doubting if its worth the convienience. Sure the bank has your back, but in your case $2000+ is a big frikin headache!

My checking is linked to a savings with overdraft, so if some thief started charging stuff I would be increasing the amount they can take! I think Im going to setup another checking account for "mad money" for this reason...ATM/DEBT cards are just too convenient to pass up.
Old 04-21-2006, 12:35 AM

Car Info: i
Exclamation

i never go to tres amigos or pancho villa. my hot spot is el farolito on mission. best stuff i've ever had. i been to adalberto's and baldos up north in fairfield/vacaville and i still stick by el farolito. plus my ex gf saw a rat at tres amigos anyway.. the only places i mess w/ in downtown sm is moons family sports pub at the bar.. krissy bartends every tuesday and thursday nights.. look out for a wrblue 06 wrx

anyway.. sucks about your credit card account. i'll still steer clear of that place.

btw my first post
Old 04-21-2006, 01:57 AM

Car Info: My Car
that's funny you say that. that explains why my GF's dad always buy 15 burritos from Albertas, to bring back north, when he's down here.

Quick Reply: ****ing Tres Amigoes!! live in San Mateo? dont go there!!!