**** my life.

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2009, 07:09 PM

Car Info: 03 Bugeye, D675, Lightning
Originally Posted by code3suby
I'm highly considering moving, the problem is my girlfriend goes to berkeley and now we only have one vehicle, so I have to live near the campus.. I want to just straight up murder people. Thanks for all the kind words everyone...

I think I might be personally targeted for some reason and I'm getting some protection today.
Yup! sounds like berkeley/oakland. I lived on shattuck and ashby for a while and my windows got busted, someone tried to steal my suby (ended up raiding the inside), had a sharpie mark on the entire right side, someone stole one of our cars and parked it around the block (they stole the radio WTF). Homeless people knockin on my door asking for blankets.... yup... i hate that place. Sorry to hear of the crap going on!
Old 09-16-2009, 07:33 PM

Car Info: STi 07
dude that sucks. Damn thieves.!!!
Old 09-16-2009, 09:41 PM

Car Info: 97' Dodge Cummins and an RSTI thingie
Originally Posted by driftern00b
Or Richmond
If its ends up in Coco, I've got all of my coworkers looking.
Old 09-16-2009, 09:46 PM
DUB

Car Info: 03 Wagon
Woot! I found my AP, I forgot that I had to take my STI out of antitheft mode, so I had it in there.
Well, that's good at least.

That's crazy that they stole your cats then came back, what, 2 days later for the whole thing! Ballsy thieves.
Old 09-16-2009, 09:51 PM

Car Info: 1993.5 toyota supra, 05 AW Sti
thats so lame man im sorry to hear that =[ but i must say you have good taste in vehicles i got my sti and i just bought a 86 4runner about 6 months ago to work on, people are *******'s my friends 06 evo mr just got stolen and stripped to the shell on friday found on sunday people suck...
Old 09-16-2009, 09:56 PM

thanks, I love yotas and subarus... sad thing is my runner was such a beater that I thought no one would steal it.
Old 09-16-2009, 10:53 PM

Car Info: 2015 SWP WRX
sorry to hear about all the **** thats been happening. Thieves ****ing suck!!!
Old 09-17-2009, 03:36 AM

Car Info: 2006 WRX Wagon
dude that sucks!!! i have a 86 4runner as my mountain/off road toy..love that thing weak as hell but i love it!
Old 09-17-2009, 05:14 AM

Car Info: Forester XTi
Originally Posted by coastie87
dude that sucks!!! i have a 86 4runner as my mountain/off road toy..love that thing weak as hell but i love it!
Yea I have my rock crawler (85 sas 4runner) and I am paranoid about it being stolen. So I have an alarm on it, a brake lock bar, battery turn off, kill switch and a cable lock that locks the front end to the axle so the wheel can't turn.
Old 09-17-2009, 12:33 PM
03.23.67 - 06.14.13

thanks, I love yotas and subarus... sad thing is my runner was such a beater that I thought no one would steal it.
2 words... and i've been dreading saying it... but chop shop....

Old 09-17-2009, 07:59 PM

We found it! We went driving this morning and drove under the 980 and found it sitting in a gated yard!

Flipped a U it just so happened that as I flipped a U there was a CHP unit driving the opposite way. I flagged em and he went out guns ablazin to check it out.

They ripped up the interior pretty good, tore into the ignition, stole the 3 toolboxes in it (ugh), the stereo, poured the quart of oil I had in the back all over the motor, then they took off the coil wires so it wouldn't start. On the bright side they didn't get the actual speakers, they left my rocklights which were in a box in the back seat. They also didn't steal the shocks that were in the back seat.

(All this okinit: was covered by blankets and clothes so it just looked like there was a buncha trash in the back)

Main thing is it runs, it isn't crashed and its home!

Now to put in the security systems.........
Old 09-17-2009, 08:14 PM

Car Info: RWD Camry
awesome, glad you got it back and its in "good" condition for what it went thru.

why the hell would they pour motor oil over it though?
Old 09-17-2009, 08:18 PM
03.23.67 - 06.14.13

dude, ask me about wiring a ignition cutoff switch for it...
Old 09-17-2009, 08:33 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
I can't believe that someone on this earth has worse luck then me!!!

Are you usually this unlucky, or is this just a coincidence?

Man, I feel so bad about what has happened to you, I was so bummed when I read your last thread where those spineless bastards broke into your car and stole everything. Ug, it made my stomach sink down to where you get that weird butterfly feeling... If they would have just stole a stereo or something, it wouldn't be that bad, but they took sooo much from you! Even your paycheck!!! Aren't you a cop? These guys are either really stupid/desperate for drug money, or they are ***** of steel.

If we ever meet up somewhere that sells beer, I'll def buy you one since you've had to go through this hell.

Keep your head up high and remember that it was only stuff... No one was harmed and everyone is still alive. Stuff can be replaced, but people can't.

Ive been ripped off a few times as well when I was younger... I still to this day fantasize about catching the perp in the act so I could beat them down into the ground with a shovel, then put a porta potty above their unconscious faces so that when people go to use the bathroom they crap and **** all over the guys face.

Usually though I just think about how nice it would be to kick the living crap out of them... Oh man, it'd feel so good to get revenge on these bastards.

Drugs are one of the main causes of these type of crimes. A lot of junkies can't afford the dope so they steal whatever they can to get money to buy the said dope. They don't care what the danger is, they even break into homes and take whatever they can so they can score their next hit. It's pretty sad actually, seeing what drugs will get people to do... I once knew a very decent gal who got caught up in the wrong crown and started using cocain and meth... She is clean now but while she was doing dope she would do anything, and I mean anything to score her next high... She said her and her BF at the time would break into cars, houses, doesn't matter where... Just to steal and get money for their next high. She whored herself out many times as well... You may not think thats such a big deal, but it was to me considering that she was a good friend of mine since the 3rd grade, came from a great family that was friends with my family, and she had so much going for her, before the dope she wouldn't have broken a law if her life depended on it... Boy did meth change all that.

F' drugs, I wish they didn't exists... With the exception of medicinal stuff, which includes mary jane (which I don't smoke). I just don't categorize mary jane with other harder drugs, just not the same at all.

Sorry for my rant, but I feel for you man.
Old 09-17-2009, 08:34 PM

Car Info: Forester XTi
Hey let me know if you want me to come over and help you wire in some serious security on that thing. Kill switches work, but full battery cut offs and hidden relays work better.

Quick Reply: **** my life.