Aftermarket Forced Induction - Turboed factory NA engines Turbo EJ25! Who said that all Subarus are created equal? Aftermarket turbochargers on factory normally-aspirated engines (factory turbo engines have their own forums).

Ludespeed - Out of Business

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2002 | 09:09 PM

Ludespeed - Out of Business

www.ludespeed.com

Important Notice - 12/6/02

* Due to an EXTREME lack of orders and business, I am forced to close LudeSPEED to any new orders.
* I will not be taking any new orders until sometime in 2003.
* I will be keeping the shop open part time until all current orders are filled.
* I am trying to restructure and if all goes well, I will be able to reopen full time sometime in Jan or Feb of 2003.

* This means that I will not be returning any calls or messages regarding new orders. Please check for updates here in 2003 and call if this notice changes.
* I will not be returning any emails regarding new orders. Please check for updates here in 2003 and call if this notice changes.

* However, if you have a current order that you have not received, it will be filled and shipped over the next few weeks.
* I will return phone messages and emails from customers that have already placed an order BEFORE 12/5/02.

* No one is more dissapointed over this than I am, but when only 1 turbo kit is ordered between 9/15/02 and 12/01/02, that makes it impossible to keep a business open that relies primarily on turbokit sales. Please do not expect a return call or email from me regarding the status of LudeSPEED or any new orders.

* You can expect a return call or email if you have already placed an order and have made payment.

* I hope to be able to reopen and talk with you in a few months.

* Happy Holidays!! *
I was thinking of buying a kit next march if the SC Kit that DNT is making didnt work out

Old 12-07-2002 | 10:09 PM

Car Info: 2002 WRB WRX / 06 f150 King Ranch
He will be back. Not to worry. He just needs more interest from the N/A guys who want to go boost. Give him a few months.
Old 12-12-2002 | 05:42 PM

Car Info: '05 WRX
Good thing i just ordered and recieved my turbo kit from Tom recently. Hopefully he'll get things up and running again soon enough. Tom was excellent to deal with and answered every one of the million questions that i had. I'm installing my kit this weekend and let you guys know how my car runs after its in. But so far i've heard only great things about the Ludespeed kits. So when Tom opens up again, all you n/a's that have been saving for a little force induction should order kits from him.

-Paul (known as "TeamIgnition" on the other forum)
Old 12-13-2002 | 07:42 PM

Car Info: '01 RS BRP
Thumbs down yea man that blows

I really liked ludespeed. Their kits were the best and complete (well more than any other). Too bad i have hella stuff to fix on my car before i can turbo it.

But I would get a kit from ludespeed. that sucks.
Old 12-13-2002 | 08:09 PM

Car Info: RIP: 2000 2.5RS Sedan, BRP Now: 08 WRB WRX Hatch
I hope i can still get a Ludespeed kit later on when I actually have money hopefully they will be back up by that time...

whoa paul has a ludespeed kit now?! that will be nice

Daios (Day-ohhss)