Subaru General Anything about Subaru related that would not be more appropriate in another existing i-Club forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Why is my PM mailbox full already?

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2003, 08:20 AM

Car Info: 02 Impreza WRX sedan
Why is my PM mailbox full already?

Why is my Private Message mailbox full already?

I first encountered this when a vendor tried to PM me but it failed. I checked my mailbox and there was all of five messages in my Inbox. What the heck?? Why doesn't the sys admin increase the number of messages that my Inbox can hold? Then I remembered that my Inbox had held many more than five messages in the recent past. Turns out I hadn't ever cleaned out my Sent Items folder. Excerpt from i-Club FAQ:

"The Inbox folder contains any new messages you receive, and allows you to view all the messages you have received, along with the name of the person who sent the message to you, and the date and time the message was sent.

The Sent Items folder contains a copy of any messages that you have sent, where you have specified that you wish to keep a copy of the message for future reference.

<snip..>
You will need to periodically delete old messages, as the administrator has probably set a limit to the number of Private Messages you can have in your folders. If you exceed the number of messages specified by the administrator, you will not be able to send or receive new messages until you delete some old messages."

--
^ww^
"...axles of evil..." - George W. Bush
Old 03-12-2003, 06:00 AM

Car Info: 02 Impreza WRX sedan
bump

--
0==WW==0
"…axles of evil…" - george w. bush

Last edited by Wingless Wonder; 03-18-2003 at 04:30 AM.