damnit m*ther****er in red honda ridgeline

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2006, 06:08 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: looking for a gc
damnit m*ther****er in red honda ridgeline

so a couple hours ago i nearly got run off the road, well i did kinda actually.. i was in the far right lane going down industrial right by gruppe-s in hayward when a new red honda ridgeline w/ CA license plate 7W07776... started merging into me, forcing me to brake hard and go into the curb... f*ck my cat like reflexes i shoulda let the bastard hit me... GAH.. anyways, i ended up curbing a wheel... after this happens, we pull to a red, i get out to check my wheel and when the light turns green the guy mashes hella hard... i run back into my car, catch up to him like nothing get his license plate... and im pretty sure i scared the shlt outta him.. haha.... but ya, if anyone see's this guy, please give him a complimentary finger salute...
Old 10-25-2006, 06:12 PM

Car Info: 04 STi
File a police report??? I dunno, that sucks though! I would be soooooooo pissed.
Old 10-25-2006, 06:13 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: AWD & RWD JDM
Go to small claims court since you have the plate number. This type of thing has happened to me before. People seriously need to learn how to drive.
Old 10-25-2006, 06:15 PM
the artist formerly known as mcdrama

Car Info: WRBP 2015 WRX Premium/CVT
as big of a PITA it is to go to small claims court, do it. Teach that ****er a lesson. I will make sure to give that guy a flying white handed bird if I see him.
Old 10-25-2006, 06:20 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: RIP: 04 WRB SEDAN Now Rollin' in STi
i know how you feel Ruel, remember that accident i had a few months back... uhhh, i feel your pain.

to add to that, you just put those wheels on your car too. thats sucks man!!!

-Ave
Old 10-25-2006, 06:25 PM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
you can file a police report as officially that is fleeing the seen of an accident.
Old 10-25-2006, 06:28 PM
banned

Car Info: Honda RVT RC51
Technically it wasn't an "accident" since the guy in the Ridgeline didn't actually hit Ruel's car. Now if he did, and then tried to run then that would be fleeing from the scene of an accident. If you try to sue him, he will probably claim that you messed up and hit the curb on your own. Good luck though.
Old 10-25-2006, 06:28 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: R.I.P 03 aspen white wrx
dont mind me

Last edited by zumnwrx; 10-25-2006 at 06:32 PM.
Old 10-25-2006, 06:50 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by c32c7
Technically it wasn't an "accident" since the guy in the Ridgeline didn't actually hit Ruel's car. Now if he did, and then tried to run then that would be fleeing from the scene of an accident. If you try to sue him, he will probably claim that you messed up and hit the curb on your own. Good luck though.
actually he'd still get in trouble... apparently my friend was the cause of a similar accident, he brake checked a person a couple of months ago and teh guy swerved and ended up going into a ditch by cache creek... he got in trouble for a "non-hit and run" w/ the same penalties as would have been set if he hit the guy...

and as much as i would like to teach that guy a lesson, the price of the wheel doesn't really seem worth the time... i mean, sure if i had a $400+ wheel on my car, that f*cker needs to die, but that's the beauty of rota... it's not much of a hassle to just replace it.. +1 for rota
Old 10-25-2006, 06:53 PM
banned

Car Info: Honda RVT RC51
Then your only course of action is clear. Track him down and keeeel him!
Old 10-25-2006, 06:59 PM
I <3 White Girls

Car Info: E92 M3, E70, F32, E21
haha what did you do, start this thread so it hides the fact that you can't drive and so that you don't get in trouble for curbing up one of joes wheels!?
Old 10-25-2006, 07:03 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by 02BlackWRX
haha what did you do, start this thread so it hides the fact that you can't drive and so that you don't get in trouble for curbing up one of joes wheels!?
f*ck you a$$hole.. haha... :rotfl:
Old 10-25-2006, 08:07 PM

Car Info: .
I say replace the wheel. Keep the dinged one in your trunk. If you ever catch him parked on the street...
throw it through his mother****in' windshield!

that is all
Old 10-25-2006, 08:08 PM

Car Info: 05 wrx
should of pulled him over man, and have a "friendly" talk... u can do that yah know
Old 10-25-2006, 08:30 PM

Car Info: Silver WRX
almost side swiped

No Sh!7, those drivers suck! I almost got sideswiped hard today. As I was coming down the hill getting ready to make a left turn (and the light was green), half way through the intersection I notice a van coming straight at me from my left, going at least 45mph (stupid *** didn't see the fricken red light). Luckily my "cat like" reflexes help me, I stepped on the gas and swerved right then back left and had to come around the corner somewhere around 35+mph almost half way through the intersection. After I go straightened out I stopped on the road and saw the van stop at the end of the street and head back down. I wanted to confront that person but then thought to my self its not worth it and took off.

Quick Reply: damnit m*ther****er in red honda ridgeline